General Manager (Trim Hire)
Trim Hire, Hardware & DIY Centre, established in 2000 is a leading provider of hardware, DIY and the hire of plant and machinery in the North East. As a member of the Topline Group we are committed to expanding our business and meeting the needs of our customers.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Manager to manage the day to day running of the centre.
· Maximise profit and minimize cost.
· Meet and exceed targets set by Senior Management.
· Make all the major decisions for Hardware Sales & Hire Departments.
· Maintain and improve customer relationships.
· Manage, develop and motivate the Hardware and Hire Team.
· Set and continually review KPI’s, Sales and Hire Targets for the business.
· Arrange weekly meetings to review and improve your teams’ performance to achieve the targets set.
· Establishing and improving processes and procedures; ensuring these procedures are implemented effectively and adhered to.
· Increase efficiency of all departments
· Selection and recruitment of personnel for the Team as required
· Implement policies and procedures throughout the business
· Review and Improve process flow throughout the company in all departments.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
· Previous managerial experience in a similar industry ideal but not required.
· Previous people management essential.
· Experience in a fast-paced environment.
· Understanding financial information such as budgets, margins and other financial figures.
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional customer service experience
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
Interested candidates should forward their up to date CV to Evelyn firstname.lastname@example.org